Preserve Your Best Memories
- Weddings -
- Engagements -
- Protraits -
Starting at $1,400
Starting at $300
Starting at $175
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Do I have to order prints through you?
- OF COURSE! Just message me your destination and we can work out a sweet deal!
How would you describe your photography?
- Nope. It's your choice! You can get them printed through my website or take them to get printed somewhere else! Doesn't hurt my feelings! Every wedding/session booked through Lauren Covelli Photography comes with a print release at no added charge.
- I would describe my photography as very natural and candid. I love to get creative and get those "artistic" shots that will make your day unique and special.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
Will there be a second shooter?
- Yes, there will be a fee added at the end of the night and must be paid before the photographer leaves.
- I have different types of wedding packages you can choose from, some including a second shooter and some of them do not. There is always a choice of adding one to any of my packages!
What is your deposit?
- Weddings are required a 25% deposit with a signed contract. Engagements and protraits are required a 25% deposit with signed contract as well.
What kind of gear do you use?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EF 50mm F/1.2L USM
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
- Speedlite 600EX-RT
Ready to Begin?
What to view more reviews or work? Click here
Lauren is so personal and intentional! She immediately feels like a friend you’ve known for years. Right from the start she worked with me to get the look I was going for and was my biggest encourager and fan on the day of my wedding. My bridals (New Orleans at sunrise) and my wedding pictures will be something I treasure forever and I’m so glad I chose a FABULOUS photographer who will always hold a special place in my heart.
Lauren's photography is a breath of fresh air! From engagements and bridals to the ceremony and reception, Lauren made sure to get each important detail. She helps you to feel comfortable in front of a camera and gives great direction. She wasn't afraid to take us to lesser-known spots, just to get the look we were going for. Our wedding pictures are something I will always hold close to my heart! Lauren is our go-to girl for photography, anytime.
Lauren was there from the first day of our engagement to the last. She was there to capture the proposal, engagements, bridal pictures, and every second of the actual wedding. She sat down with me a few months before the wedding to make sure every single detail was covered so that the pictures would be just what I wanted. She is so easy-going and makes couples feel comfortable in front of a camera. Our pictures turned out WONDERFUL!!! I feel like I'm reliving every moment when I'm looking through all of the pictures. I made the absolute perfect choice in choosing Lauren to capture such a special time in my life.